Been feeling guilty about not posting lately…But after being sick as a dog, then caravaning on a lovely trip with my family and Jeanette’s family to Ojai to meet mb, and now enjoying the company of my visiting Mama, I’m posting this as a lousy excuse for a blog post. However, these are some of my favorite questions that should dredge up some interesting responses I hope! These questions originally came from a French series hosted by Bernard Pivot. They are now more well known as the questions that James Lipton asks as the end of “Inside the Actor’s Studio”. My answers seem to change each time I respond. Now, won’t you please play too?
“reFRESHing Attitude” – by theCrafty-Girl.blogspot.com
1. What is your favorite word? Yes!
2. What is your least favorite word? Impossible.
3. What turns you on or what is your favorite thing? Deep, philisophical conversations with close friends or my husband. And, of course, rich dark chocolate. Actually, those two combined would be fabulous.
4. What turns you off? Fear-based thinking/values/beliefs. And bananas.
5. What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of rolling thunder in the middle of the night. And my daughter’s morning chatter.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? I despise the sound of too many electronics/computers being on around me. Of course, fingernails on a chalkboard makes my toes curl.
7. What is your favorite curse word? (I’m gonna get slack for this one!) goddammit
8. What profession other than the one you are in would you like to attempt? doula, professional shopper
9. What profession would you not like to do? anything with finance
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive? “Namaste! What would you like to do now?”